Guild Guide: Guild Merit System
Guild Merit System
If you are in a guild, you can earn 'Guild Merit Points' for your guild. You earn these by leveling, getting new realm ranks, completing master levels and getting certain levels of trade skills.
- Guild Merit Points can be achieved by any character on an account meeting certain milestones. They are earned for a guild provided that the character is in the guild. If a character is guildless when he achieves a milestone, no Guild Merit Points are awarded.
- The rewards are greater for the first time that a character hits a milestone in a given achievement on that server. Secondary achievements on that server and account will receive a reduced reward. For example, the first time that a player achieves Master Level 5 on a server, his guild will receive 100 Guild Merit Points. Every additional character on that account and server will only award 50 Guild Merit Points for Master Level 5.
- Note that these achievements are measured by account and server. So if one character on an account 'passes' the highest achieving character on that account in that achievement, then the guild will recieve the first time award.
- Players will receive a message when they've earned guild merit points for their guild.
Rewards for the primary character of each area of achievement:
- Levels 2-50: You get a certain number of guild merit points per level. (Value: These scale from 6 at level 2 to 253 at level 50.)
- RR 2+: You get a certain number of guild merit points per RR. (Value: 3*(RR-1)^2.)
- ML 1-10: You get a certain number of guild merit points per ML completed. (Value: 20*ML completed.)
- Tradeskill 700, 800, 900, or 1000: You get a certain number of guild merit points per each of these levels. (Value: Tradeskill level -600.)
Rewards for all secondary characters of each area of achievement:
- Levels 45-50: You get the same 45-50 reward as a primary guilded character, but no reward below 45.
- RR2+: Same reward as a primary guilded character.
- ML 1-10: Half the reward that the primary guilded character receives. (Value: 10* ML completed.)
- Tradeskill 1000: 250 points.
Guild Bonuses From Guild Merit Points
- Guilds can spend their guild merit points to get up to five merit bonuses.
- The current guild command is "/gc buff ", where type is: artifact, crafting, rps, xp or mlxp.
- Merit bonuses cost 1000 guild merit points and will be applied to everyone in the guild. The bonus provided to the guild by the merit point system, as noted in /gc info, lasts 24 hours.
- Guild members must have permission from the GM in order to select bonuses for the guild. ("/gc edit buff Y" would be the command to allow a certain rank permission to grant the guild bonus buffs.)
- The bonuses available to be granted to a guild are:
- Master Level Experience Bonus - 20%
- Craft Haste Bonus - 5%
- Artifact Experience Bonus - 5%
- Realm Point Bonus - 2%
- PvE Experience Bonus - 5%
All current and future guilds have been granted a leveling system. This system will track a guild's level based on the amount of guild realm points a guild has. Some guild features, such as guild dues, will require a minimum guild level to activate.
- A guild's level is visible by using the /gc info command. This will also be visible on the Camelot Herald.