1.121B Pendragon Patch Notes
(Pendragon Only) The Testermatic NPCs found in the capital cities have been given new functionality:
- (Pendragon Only) Testermatic NPCs will now give players 100 Blood Seals when asked.
- (Pendragon Only) Testermatic NPCs can now reset player ability and item cooldowns when asked.
- (Pendragon Only) Testermatic NPCs have been added to each realm’s Portal keep courtyard.
- Crash bug fixed involving mobs with damage shield and ablative self-buffs.
- Ground-targeted spells should once again fire correctly. This should fix Animist pets and Spymaster ML3 ability Decoy.
- Animist bomber spells once again path to their targets correctly.
- Defensive procs should fire on the correct target now.
- Siege weapons should function properly again.
- Supremacy potions will once again fire correctly on characters with existing concentration buffs.
Spells like Agony Transmission should only hit players once instead of twice now.
- Certain spells that were hitting monsters twice, now only hit once.
- Spell-queuing system messages once again appear in the combat window.
- Blademasters can once again perform their Supernova style after their Hurricane rear style in Celtic Dual is successfully landed.
- Assassins can no longer perform their Critical Strikes styles, Rib Separation and Ripper, if their pre-requisite styles were not successfully landed.
- The free Charge V realm ability given to Light Tanks should no longer be able to be removed by respeccing ones RAs. It should also retain its Charge V value after zoning or reclogging.
- Thane abilities should once again be functioning properly.
- Cleric, Druid, and Shaman Spirit Shell abilities can now be used on targets with weapons drawn.
- Reaver and Cabalist instant energy debuffs display proper messaging.
- Eldritch and Valewalker instant spirit debuffs display proper messaging.
Convoker ML2 Prescience Node now has a 2s cast time, 5 minute RUT, and 5 minute duration.
- Prescience Node no longer casts via ground-target but instead casts on the caster’s location.
Animist’s have had the following new spells changed as follows:
- Arboreal Path specialization ability, Bulging Spirit, has had its damage reduced to 449.
- Creeping Path specialization ability, Shroom of Life, has had its duration reduced to 10s.
Druid’s new Nature Specialization pet has had the following changes made to it:
- Level 42 – Call Nature Sage – Now has rabies and applies it at a higher chance than other nature pets, a 1% chance to evade attacks, a slight offensive and defensive bonus, and a 2% chance to double attack. The sage also has all of the proccing abilities of each baseline pet family (bleed, armor wither, bladeturn).
Mastery of Stealth RA has had the following changes made to it:
- Mastery of Stealth 1 movement speed reduced from +10% to +2%
- Mastery of Stealth 2 movement speed reduced from +15% to +4%
- Mastery of Stealth 3 movement speed reduced from +20% to +6%
- Mastery of Stealth 4 movement speed reduced from +25% to +8%
- Mastery of Stealth 5 movement speed reduced from +30% to +11%
- Mastery of Stealth 6 movement speed reduced from +35% to +14%
- Mastery of Stealth 7 movement speed reduced from +40% to +17%
- Mastery of Stealth 8 movement speed reduced from +45% to +20%
- Mastery of Stealth 9 movement speed reduced from +50% to +25%
- Its detection distances have not changed.
The new Archery ability, Track, can still only be used while stationary and stealthed but Archers can now attack while using it.
- The Track ability now pulses for 2s every 1.9s, and lasts a total of 30s.
- Moving will cause the ability to cease pulsing and drop from the archer; attacking or unstealthing will cause
- The ability now has an overall RUT of 30s.
Critical Shots have had their damage increased as follows:
- Critical Shot 1 damage increased from 14 to 16.8
- Critical Shot 2 damage increased from 48 to 57.6
- Critical Shot 3 damage increased from 86 to 103.2
- Critical Shot 4 damage increased from 123 to 147.6
- Critical Shot 5 damage increased from 160 to 192
- Critical Shot 6 damage increased from 199 to 238.8
- Critical Shot 7 damage increased from 236 to 283.2
- Critical Shot 8 damage increased from 274 to 328.6
- Critical Shot 9 damage increased from 293 to 351.6
Power Shots have had their cooldowns reduced from 30s to 20s, cast times increased from 4.5s to 3.5s, and their damage increased as follows:
- Power Shot 1 damage increased from 14 to 16.8
- Power Shot 2 damage increased from 48 to 57.6
- Power Shot 3 damage increased from 86 to 103.2
- Power Shot 4 damage increased from 123 to 147.6
- Power Shot 5 damage increased from 160 to 192
- Power Shot 6 damage increased from 199 to 238.8
- Power Shot 7 damage increased from 236 to 283.2
- Power Shot 8 damage increased from 274 to 328.6
Bola (root) and Patella (snare) shots are now on separate RUTs
- Patella shots have had their RUTs reduced from 20s to 15s
- Standard Shots have had their cast times reduced from 4.7 to 4.0s
- Elemental Shots have had their cast times reduced from 5.5s to 5.0s
- Long Shot cast speed reduction effects should no longer fire if the shot is blocked or misses.
- Mastery of Stealth RA has had the following changes made to it:
Assassin Envenom Damage-over-Time poisons have had their damage values adjusted as follows:
- Level 50 – Lifebane damage lowered to 94/tick, Soul Rot 55/tick
- Level 45 – Insidious Lethal Rot (second DoT) – Lowered to 48 damage/tick.
- Level 40 – Greater Lethal Rot (second DoT) – Lowered to 39 damage/tick.
- Level 35 – Major Lethal Rot (second DoT) – Lowered to 30 damage/tick.
- Level 30 – Lesser Lethal Rot (second DoT) – Lowered to 22 damage/tick.
- Level 25 – Minor Lethal Rot (second DoT) – Lowered to 14 damage/tick.
- Assassin ML9 Spymaster ability Essence Blades has had its duration reduced from 30s to 10s and RUT increased from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
Assasins now get Vanish 3 instead of Vanish 1 at 49 stealth specialization.
- Vanish’s RUT is now 5 minutes instead of 15.
- Vanish’s disarm duration is now 15s to be in-line with the silence duration.
- Players will need to respec their Stealth specialization in order to see this change.
- Perforate Artery has had its growth rate reduced very slightly.
- Rib Separation has had its stun duration increased from 6s to 7s.
- Light Tanks will no longer receive the climb-wall ability.
- Shadowblade Decapitate Throw Weapon style has had its damage reduced from very high to medium.
- Shadowblade Tomahawk Throw Weapon style has had its damage reduced from medium to very low.
- Shaman comprehension acuity buffs now delve for 62 instead of 65 at the high-end.
- Shaman damage-shield short duration buff, Caustic Carapace, has had its reflected damage reduced from 200% to 125% of damage done.
- Vampiir’s Dementia Specialization ability, Summon Night’s Servant, has had its power cost increased from 60% to 75% base power.
The level 1 instant Valewalker damage-over-time has been removed and replaced with a level 1 direct damage spell:
- Level 1 – Nature’s Nausea – Instant Cast – 30s RUT – 1500 range – 2 power – 22 matter damage.
Warlock Witchcraft Damage-over-Times have had their frequencies adjusted as follows:
- Dread DoTs – 2s frequency decreased to 5s frequency
- Anguish DoTs – 2s frequency decreased to 4s frequency
- Agony DoTs – 2s frequency decreased to 3s frequency
- Warrior PBAoE grapple now only affects 4 targets instead of 8 and prevents the grappled targets from being hit with spells and melee instead of only melee as before.