Guild Guide: Alliances
Alliances are important to the integrity and relationships of guilds within the your realm. They are a way of opening up communication to likeminded guilds, and a way to expand friendships and forge allies in battle within the game.
Forming an alliance
- Players must be a guild master or otherwise authorized rank in order to issue or accept an alliance invitation.
- The guild master issuing the invitation must target the person who represents the guild being invited.
- If there isn't already an established alliance, the inviting guild master's guild becomes the alliance leader, and is listed on the Herald as such.
- Alliances are limited to one leader guild and and 20 subordinate guilds, for a total of 21 guilds in the alliance.
- It is the responsibility of individual member guilds to set /gc achear and /gc acspeak privileges for each of the ranks within their guilds.
|/gc aaccept||Accept an alliance invitation|
|/gc acancel||Cancel an alliance invitation|
|/gc adecline||Decline an alliance invitation|
|/gc ainvite||Invite another guild to join your alliance|
|/gc amotd||Displays the alliance message of the day|
|/gc amotd [text]||Sets the alliance message of the day to the specified text|
|/gc aremove leader||Removes your entire guild from your current alliance.|
|/gc aremove [#]||Removes the specified guild (listed by number) from the alliance|