The Pendragon test server will be coming down tomorrow, November 17th, at 2:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM GMT to deliver Patch 1.122B, including the much-anticipated RvR changes, the Necromancer class revamp, and many more class balance changes!
Notes will follow when Pendragon is back online.
We highly suggest separating out your normal game directory from your Pendragon game directory *before* patching and testing on Pendragon.
If you do not do this, you *will* experience issues when patching back to live.
- To force the live client to fix these issues, you will need to delete the mft.myp in your game's directory and run the patcher again.
- If you do not do this, you *will* experience issues when patching back to live.
- The much-anticipated revamp of the Necromancer class is finally here! But don’t just skip down to read those notes, there’s a ton of other great changes to look forward to as well!
- RvR changes abound! The return of Nottmoor Faste, Dun Crimthainn, and Caer Berkstead as capturable keeps as well as many familiar towers in some new and interesting locales headline the improvements!
- You like pets? We’ve got your pet changes right here! Spiritmaster, Bonedancer, Enchanter, Cabalist, and (of course) Necromancer pets and pet-specific specializations have all been given some *major* love. Check out the changes below!
- Check out the new, permanent Otherworlds Chapter 10 instanced encounter inside the underground keep of Knoc Meayll!
- Many more RvR and class changes await those brave enough to read on!