The Ghost King Uther, the Siabra Queen Cliodna, and the Jotun Ymir await only the bravest souls that dare venture into the Otherworlds...
This illustration by artist Damian Audino highlights the launch of our Otherworlds Campaign!
Want it!? Stay tuned for ways to get your hands on a signed poster!
Also be sure to keep track of the campaign's progress with our Campaign Calendar and don't miss out on any of the new content!
To begin the Prolgoue visit the following NPCs once you’ve reached level 50:
- Albion: Chamberlain Harlen in the Throne Room
- Midgard: Athr Hasetti Theyr in the Throne Room
- Hibernia: Seneschal Desmond in the Throne Room
For those that have already completed the Prologue and are ready to begin Chapter 1, visit the following NPCs to continue:
Albion: Lieutenant Haley in Lyonesse
Midgard: Arin Snowtouch in Vanern Swamp
Hibernia: Nara Manastrong in Bog of Cullen
The Otherworlds campaign will encompass 11 total chapters, including the prologue, to be released every few weeks throughout the summer and fall!
Each chapter’s release will be accompanied by new item rewards or a crafting update:
- Earn the new Otherworldly Rings for completing Chapter 1!
- New item rewards will be obtainable via the chapter’s quest chain and trade-able; no need to farm boss mobs over and over!
- New item rewards will contain new Mythical stat cap bonuses!
- Chapter 2, coming in only a few weeks, will allow players to craft 6 new potions, including the Draught of Supremacy!
Stay tuned for more detailed notes when Chapter 2 releases!
Craftable Legendary Weapons will be receiving improvements in a later chapter as well!
Walkthroughs for previously released chapters will be added to the calendar at each new chapters’ release, along with notes for the new one!