Check out the teaser video for a peek into the new content with more details listed below!
Festivities begin today, October 18th and will conclude on Monday, November 7th.
Level 50 players should visit the ghostly queen, Lenore, in each realm's capital city to receive the new quest 'A Hallowed Lost'.
Visit the pumpkin patches in the frontier to find the buttertoe candy pieces Lenore needs and get some exciting new Trick or Treat costumes for your realmmates!
Only the pumpkin patches in Ellan Vannin, Pennine Mountains, Jamtland Mountains, and Breifine drop the five buttertoe candy pieces she needs.
- You'll want to get this year's Ghostly Harvest quest to help guide you to the pumpkin patches!
- Defeat the hallowed ghost, mummy, night bat, walking dead, or gooey slime at the pumpkin patches to get the candy pieces.
- Different patches have different candy pieces available.
Trick or Treat potions can be used on your realm-mates to give them randomized costumes!
- These potions will be usable in RvR for the three days surrounding and including Halloween!
- Only the pumpkin patches in Ellan Vannin, Pennine Mountains, Jamtland Mountains, and Breifine drop the five buttertoe candy pieces she needs.
- Earn a new friend for your efforts!
- Visit the pumpkin patches in the frontier to find the buttertoe candy pieces Lenore needs and get some exciting new Trick or Treat costumes for your realmmates!
A new instance dungeon, the Castle of the Mournful King, awaits those willing to brave its powerful ruler's fury!
- Level 50 players should speak with Lenore to teleport to the instance.
- Earn armor and weapons with stats you've seen before - but with different skins!
- Draughts of Supremacy and Otherworldly Helms also have a chance to drop!
- This instance is meant to be extremely challenging and is therefore entirely optional and not required to complete the new quest.
Lenore can be found in the following locations within the capital cities:
- Camelot: The Church of Albion
- Jordheim: The Temple of the Aesir
- Tir na Nog: Alainn Cuir's courtyard
- The Ghostly Harvest Quest offers players level 45 and up a dangerous adventure in the frontiers. Speak with John Tobin on the Cotswold Bridge, Foa Muldisson outside the Jordheim North Gates, or Nera by the road in Mag Mell to begin the quest. (Note: Players who completed this quest last year will now be offered it again.)
- Treat sellers have been spotted selling sugary confections inside Meath, Erikstaad, and Caerwent.
- The consignment merchants would like to show you their Halloween spirit! Pick up the merchant and place it back down on your house porch and he will change into a Halloween outfit for you!
- Be aware adventurers! Ghosts haunt the streets of your capital cities as the pumpkin moon rises! Ghosts have also been spotted in Mag Mell, Aegirhamn, and Campacorentin Station.
- The horses you once rode have joined the spirit realm. (This affects stable and merchant horses only - not player controlled horses.)
- Something strange has happened to all of the puppies.
- The pumpkins have been carved into jack o' lanterns!
A trio of crazy old women have been spotted selling costume potions inside Camelot, Jordheim, and Tir na Nog.
- The costume potions last 15 minutes each and come in a variety of flavors.
- The costume potions work best if you remove your helm and armor.
- You cannot digest another costume potion if you are transformed into any of the monster forms.
- The costume potions' magics are short-lived and the potions will be useless after the festivities end so don't horde them.
- Some of the costume potions allow you to take the form of the enemy, so don't be scared if you see some in your capital city or housing zones, it's just your realm mates playing dress up!
- The costumes and potions only work while you are in the capital cities or housing zones. You cannot use them outside of these zones and if you leave the zone while in costume, you will lose the effect.
- As always, the days before, during, and after Halloween these potions can be used in RvR (With exception to pixies and ghosts potions, which are not usable in the frontiers ever)
- NOTE: Players will need to logout and re-run the patcher in order to see the pumpkin moon, loot bags, and pumpkin patches