Please read the following fix notes below carefully as there is a new issue outlined with certain spellcrafted Dragonsworn items:
- Items spellcrafted and imbued prior to 1.118 will have the correct stat values that they had prior to the patch.
- Player-crafted shields will once again be able to be spellcrafted.
- +Skills on shields will once again affect characters when equipped.
- Newly created Dragonsworn crafted armors and shields with +15 stat bonuses on them will now display as +22 on the Market Explorer or when delving them from your inventory prior to them being imbued with spellcrafted gems.
- Once imbued, the delve will change back down the correct +15 value.
- This is a display issue but will help players differentiate these newly created dragonsworn shields and armor from ones created prior to the 1.118 patch.
Dragonsworn crafted armors and shields with +15 stat bonuses on them created prior to the 1.118 patch will display as +15 on the Market Explorer or when delving them from your inventory prior to being imbued with spellcrafted gems.
- Once imbued, the delve will change down to an incorrect value of +10.
- As such, we encourage players to avoid imbuing any Dragonsworn shields or armor that display +15 stat bonuses if the armor or shield has not been imbued at all yet. If it has been imbued and still displays +15 to a stat, then the item is correct.
- All Dragonsworn crafted armors and shields that had already been imbued before 1.118 should will now have the proper +15 stat bonus.